With each passing birthday, skin care has become increasingly more important. Here are a few of my top favorite skin care items all of which can be found at Sephora.
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging cleansing gel – this is an easy way to add anti-aging products intro your skin care routine without even trying hard. It’s always the a recommendation a for anyone who is just starting out.
- AmorePacific essential cream fluid – This is a holy grail item for me, it has completely transformed my skin with the first couple uses. It comes a quite the cost but the results are unbelievable!
- Peter Thomas Roth retinol fusion pm – I use this product every night, it’s a great anti-aging item and it also has helped my get rid of a few stubborn pimples (although it is not advertised to do that)
- Tara Harper resurfacing mask – another holy grail! This product gives results instantly for soft, glowing, clearer skin! I like to use this once a week.
- Boscia cactus water moisturizer – A moistuizer that glides effortlessly on your skin. It’s consistency was a little weird for me at first but now this is one of my favorite moisturizers.
- Peter Thomas Roth cucumber de-tox hydra-gel eye patches – these are great to help give some care to the under eye area. I like to use it while I have a mask on the rest of my face, once a week. Sometimes I will even use it while applying eye shadow to catch fallout while treating my skin.
Comment below some of your favorite skin care items!